Saturday, August 8, 2009

When Conservatives Attack: RINO Republican Congress-Critter Gets Booed at Town Hall Gathering For Dissing Glenn Beck

Nice to see that the RINO's are getting an earful, too:



Inglis and other gutless RINO's like him are the people the republicans must get rid of in 2010. Democrat-light can no-longer be tolerated if our nation is to survive in anything resembling its current form.

Noel Sheppard over at NewsBusters.org has more on this here.

I have to admit I have been somewhat depressed over the fate of my country since last November. I am at least beginning to see an inkling of a faint hope that this, the greatest nation in recorded history, may yet survive this latest, and by far most potent, assault by the freedom-hating left this fair land has yet seen.

1 comment:

DCG said...

These politicians are so condescending…telling us what tv programs to watch. He laughs after the Glenn Beck comment…POS. I seriously doubt any of these leaders are listening to their constituents. At several points in this video I don’t even Inglis is even listening. Hey, I didn’t see one swastiska at that meeting!

When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered. -Dorothy Thompson