Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Comrade Chairman Abdicates! (I Wish)

Chicken-shit former Kenyan community pisser-offer turned POTUS apparently can't take the heat and runs for the tall grass, thus ripping off the training wheels and leaving former POTUS Bill Clinton to catch the arrows for him.

What a useless wussy Obama is!

You can click here to see what Billy Jeff had to say.

I have no use whatsoever for Slick Willie, but he is at least one notch above Barry Soetoro on the intelligence totem pole - but just barely.

I predicted back around the '08 election that Obama would not make it through his first term, and that it would be not the repubes, but his own party that would ultimately remove him from power.

I still stand by that prediction.

2 comments:

DCG said...

I hope you are physic!

Dave said...

DCG,

LOL - I hope so, too, else I am going to have a whole carton of eggs all over my face.

-Dave

When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered. -Dorothy Thompson