Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Note To My Readers

Due to utility relocation going on in and around my subdivision, my Comcast service is going to be down for a few days. That means no TV (like I ever watch it anyway) and no internet access.

That latter problem truly sucks, as I am missing out on soooooo much right now, it's really frustrating.

I will be using other machines when possible, but that will be only occasionally.

Not sure when my service will be back up, as they are currently swiss-cheesing my side yard (I live on a corner) and the power company was out there today looking concerned as I drove away. Not a good sign.

Please keep up the pressure on your congress-critters, as this Nazified health care plan from Hell must be stopped.

-Dave

No comments:

When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered. -Dorothy Thompson